Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Azure Sea

As I mentioned a few entries ago, my short term plans included a beach. Ol' Mord's planet-side, looking out over an azure sea with distant islands on the horizon. The orbital up-link here is a bit spotty, but I'm finally able to post a place holder.

For those of you who aren't aware, I've posted an article at Eve-Tribune on the importance of public relations and the social network in New Eden. Ignore the last paragraph in brackets. That's Finn, the editor tacking his two cents onto the end of my column. Hellofa guy, Finn, and smart as they come. Just a bit wanting in the courtesy department.

When I get back in a few days I'll be posting something for the current blog banter, a piece on the current goings-on in CVA (you knew I couldn't let that lie), and Part Two on renting in nullsec.

Fly safe 'til I get back.

1 comment: